Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic information
about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not reviewed this
site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers
are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for
your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and
consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Plus+ 6 Per Serving
1 large head cabbage
1 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup raisins
2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
More Recipes You Might Like
1. Remove 12 outer leaves from cabbage. Remove any tough center veins from the 12 leaves.
Cook half of the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 3 minutes to soften. Drain on paper
towels. Repeat with remaining leaves.
2. Finely chop enough of the remaining cabbage to make 1/2 cup. Reserve remaining
cabbage for another use.
3. In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and the 1/2 cup chopped cabbage until meat is
no longer pink and onion is tender. Drain well. Stir in raisins, bread crumbs, and 1/4 cup of
the spaghetti sauce.
4. Spoon a scant 1/4 cup of the meat mixture onto each cabbage leaf; fold in sides. Roll up
leaf, forming a bundle. Arrange rolls in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
5. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the remaining spaghetti sauce and cinnamon.
Spoon over cabbage rolls.
6. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Spoon
sauce over rolls during baking and before serving.
Makes 6 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 221, Carbs 19 g, Fat 9 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 18 g