Weight Watchers Recipes Categories
4 SmartPoints Per Serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine 3/8 cup sugar, 1/3 cup brown sugar and butter in bowl. Beat with a mixer until fluffy. Beat in
vanilla and egg.
3. In another bowl combine flour, baking power, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and salt. Stir with a whisk to combine. Add
flour mixture to butter mixture. Shape dough into 24 balls.
4. Combine 1/8 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Roll balls in sugar mixture and place 2 inches
apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies with a glass.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 6 minutes. Cool on pan for 1 minute and then remove from pan to finish
cooling on wire rack.
Makes 12 Cookies (1 Cookie Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 129, Total Fat 4 g, Protein 1.5 g, Carbs 22 g, Sodium 80 mg,
Fiber 0.5 g
Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints, Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic
information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not
reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its
author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All
information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any
specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
DASH Diet Recipes You Might Like
3/8 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg white
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if desired)