Lemon Corn Cake
4 Points+ Per Serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix first five ingredients together in mixing bowl.
3. Combine yogurt, lemon peel, oil, egg yolk and milk together and stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
4. Whip egg whites with mixer until stiff. Fold into corn meal mixture.
5. Pour into round 9-inch cake pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until corn cake tests done.
7. For optional lemon glaze: Over low heat blend lemon juice together with powdered sugar. Pierce cake top
repeatedly with fork. Slowly pour glaze evenly over the top.
Makes 12 Equal Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 160 Calories; 2g Fat; 4g Protein; 30g Carbs; 1g Fiber; 15mg Cholesterol;
Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic information about the program
is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for
WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting
for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice
or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
1 cup yellow corn meal
1 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
6 ounces yogurt, low-fat lemon
2 teaspoons lemon peel (finely grated)
1 tablespoon oil
1 egg yolk
2/3 cups non-fat milk
3 egg whites
non-stick cooking spray
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar