Weight Watchers Recipes Categories
3 SmartPoints Per Serving
1. Place eggs in a medium saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and
bring to a boil.
2. Boil 10 minutes; drain and place eggs in an ice-water bath.
3. When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells.
4. Discard yolks from two of the eggs. Cut remaining whole eggs and whites into 1/2-inch pieces (or use an egg
5. Transfer eggs to a medium bowl. Add chives, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; mix until blended.
Makes 4 (1/2 Cup Servings)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 106, Sat. Fat 2.8 g, Protein 8 g, Carbs 1.3 g, Sodium 456 mg, Fiber 0.1 g
(Bread Not Included In Points Total!)
Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic information
about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not reviewed this site
for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers are
encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for your
general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult
your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
4 large eggs
2 large egg whites, boil these as whole eggs and discard
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon table salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground