Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Authentic information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight
Watchers has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not
warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First
Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical
conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
7 SmartPoints Per Serving
2/3 cup reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
3 packages (8 oz. each) nonfat cream cheese
1 can (14 oz.) nonfat sweetened condensed milk
3 large egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Combine crumbs and melted butter. Pat evenly over bottom and about 3/4 inch up the side of
a removable-rim 8-inch cheesecake or cake pan (at least 1 3/4 in. deep).
2. In a food processor or bowl, whirl or beat cream cheese, milk, egg whites, and vanilla until
very smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
3. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Evenly sprinkle batter with remaining chocolate chips.
4. Bake in a 350° oven until cake jiggles only slightly in the center when gently shaken, about
5. Run a thin-bladed knife between cake and pan rim. Refrigerate cake, uncovered, until cool,
at least 2 1/2 hours. Serve, or if making ahead, wrap airtight when cool and chill up to 2 days.
Remove pan rim and cut cake into wedges.
Makes 10 Equal Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 283, Carbs 44 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 14 g