Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic
information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers
has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any
purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth
fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt
medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
Chicken Fried Steaks
6 SmartPoints Per Serving
1. Dip steaks in buttermilk. Combine flour, salt, and steak seasoning (remember to keep 1
tablespoon set aside). Dip steaks in flour mixture.
2. Set steaks on wax paper, let set for 20 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoons oil in skillet, add steaks, cook until both sides are golden brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Combine milk and reserved TBSP of flour in bowl until well mixed.
5. Stirring constantly, add milk mixture to skillet. Once added, bring mixture to a boil.
6. Lower heat and simmer until gravy thickens.
7. Serve over steaks.
Makes 4 Servings 1 Steak Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 224 calories; 2.8 g sat. fat; 2.5 mg cholesterol; 30.5 g carbs;
8 g protein; 0.8 g fiber; 654 mg sodium
4 lean cube steaks
1/2 cup fat-free buttermilk
1 cup flour (reserve 1 Tablespoon)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal
2 tablespoons oil
2 cups skim milk
DASH Diet Recipes