Baked Tuna Melts
8 SmartPoints Per Serving (6 PointsPlus)
1. Wash hands and cooking area.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Drain tuna and break the meat apart with a fork.
4. Wash and chop the celery and dice the cheese.
5. Mix tuna, celery, cheese, light mayonnaise, dried onion, salt, and pepper into a medium mixing bowl with a
6. Spread tuna mixture on six of the pieces of whole wheat bread and place a single slice of bread on top of
each (you will make a total of 6 sandwiches).
7. Put each sandwich on a square of aluminum foil, then wrap the foil around sandwiches, folding edges
8. Bake about 20 minutes or until hot in the middle. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 6 Sandwiches
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 250 Calories; 9g Fat; 4.3 Sat. Fat; 17g Protein; 3.9 Sugars; 26g Carbs; 4g Fiber;
25mg Cholesterol; 550mg Sodium
Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic information about the program
is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for
WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting
for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice
or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
1 can tuna (6 ounce)
2 celery (medium stalks, chopped)
1/2 cup processed American cheese
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon instant minced onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
12 whole wheat bread (slices)